The Toronto Truculent's vast spy network specializes in the covert surveillance of otherwise secret conversations in the world of GTA sports. Yes, just GTA sports. They're very specialized. Check below for various transcripts, intel, and news that you were never supposed to know.
- CONFIDENTIAL #12: Trick-or-Posturing!
- October 2012
- Halloween fun. Let's rephrase that: Halloween depression. Read more!
- CONFIDENTIAL #10: HBO's Leafs-Wings 24/7 Spoilers
- March 2012
- WARNING: May ruin what will (hopefully) be an amazing series. Read more!
- CONFIDENTIAL #7: Inside a Don Meehan Negotiation
- September 2011
- Why doesn't it say 'greedy' beside 'holdout' in a thesaurus? Read more
- CONFIDENTIAL #6: Leafs' 2011 Training Camp Itinerary
- September 2011
- A regimen harsh enough to justify a Rocky 7 greenlight. Read more
- CONFIDENTIAL #4: Kerry Fraser's Response: The TSN Markup!
- May 2011
- When we say an apology's unnecessary, it's because we mean it wont' do anything. Read more
- CONFIDENTIAL #3: MLSE Internal Player Reports, 2010-2011
- April 2011
- Classified, telling, dangerous. What MLSE really thinks of its non-condo assets. Read more
- CONFIDENTIAL #2: The John Farrell Interview Transcript
- January 2011
- An account of the strenuous interview process Alex Anthopoulos put his candidates
through, featuring the man who would be manager. Read more
- CONFIDENTIAL #1: Kaberle & Wilson's Closed Door Meeting
- September 2010
- Find out what really happened during the infamous meeting after Kaberle's father outed
his son's discontent playing for the infamously aggressive coach. Read more
Check out this section for the latest updates to our specialty content.